Three Top Life Insurance Companies
Searching for the right kind of life insurance policy from a great Insurance Company can never be easier than today with the invention of the Internet Search. More and more people in the society today have come to realize that getting a policy from a renowned Insurance company is important and essential. Here are some of the Top life insurance companies to share with you,
1. ING Limited is one of the world’s leading fund managers, life insurers, and superannuation providers.
-A wide range of products and services are offered which are facilitated by a vast network of financial advisors and institutions.
– ING is one of the 20 largest financial Institutions in the world with clients spread across the world in Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia and Canada.
– World Wide ING has grasped a net profit of EUR 9 Million in 2007, which is an increase of 60% of net profit from 2003.
– As one of UNICEF’S biggest international corporate partners, ING contributes to the development of the educational programs in developing countries supported by the Millennium Development Goal of the United Nation.
-As the world’s largest real estate business, ING Real Estate’s play a lead role in sustainability by anticipation of greater demand for sustainable real estate projects by its clients (which include governments, municipalities, tenants and investors)
2. ZURICH Financial services Limited is a member of the Swiss based worldwide Zurich Financial Services Group.
– It offers general Insurance solutions to commercial customers, and at the same time, it also provides life risk and Investment solutions to corporate and personal customers.
– It is an insurance based financial services provider with a global network.
– Zurich offers choice and flexibility through a strong suite of business and personal life risk management solutions. Personal risk solutions include life, trauma and disability insurance.
-This company also offers numerous investment solutions and funds management solutions to suit different clients’ needs.
– It is the only insurer to be ranked with 5 star excellent rating over four consecutive years.
3. AIA (American insurance Association) Group is the leading pan-Asian Life insurance organization which provides consumers and businesses with products and services for life insurance, retirement planning, health and accident insurance as well as wealth management solutions.
– AIA is the leading property-casualty insurance trade organization, representing some 350 insurers writing on for $ 120 billion in premium each year.
– AIA serves over 20 millions of customers in the region with the help of its extensive network of 250,000 agents and 20,000 stuffs across 14 geographical markets.
– Provide innovative and flexible approach of live insurance by combining different types of life cover within a single policy, tailoring different individual needs.
– Provide quality customer service by having solid partnerships with clients and customers.
– AIA strength lies in their ability to lead by forging constructive solutions to industry issues. AIA listens to the ideas and opinions of their customers, companies, regulators, and business leaders to remain sound in this insurance industry by melding the best of what are needed.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2948929